
So, part of our sweet family has relocated to Japan for the next couple of years :( I know... it is really sad and really hard to deal with, but they were here with us in Jax for the last few months and we have had so much fun with them! It was so great for Chaz to spend time with his cousins! Here, was the kids' last day together and we decorated helicopter cookies (in light of the 3 helo pilots in our family!) ... well let's just say we were going to decorate cookies, but the kids had their own ideas!

Just give me the icing and a spoon, Mom.
(now I wonder where he got his sweet tooth?!? Hmmm!)

AnnaLee, caught red (um, green) handed!
Obviously the sweet tooth runs in the family!
(I L-O-V-E this pic of her!)

Charles, the oldest of the bunch, going after that green icing with reckless abandon!

"Nope, no need to spread it on Mom... I'm good!"

After the sugar wore off, we got all the kiddos ready for bed and read them their last bedtime story together :( Sweet moment and one I will never forget! Please keep our sweet family in your prayers during their time in Japan!
We love you Matt, Jennifer, Charles and AnnaLee!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! Those pictures are priceless!! I really LOVE the one of your neice - I think it could win a photo contest!!! :-)
like a happy kids world
Post a Comment